SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All orders $50 or more shipping is free!
- Shipped via USPS 1st Class Mail, Monday - Friday (excluding federal holidays)
- Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship same day.
- Unfortunately, we do not control the US postal service and their attention to handling and delivering packages shipped via priority mail in a timely manor, and thus sometimes they will arrive a day late. We do everything we can to ensure that once an order is shipped, that it ends up on the next available truck to the sorting station. However, the USPS is known for delaying shipments, but we cannot issue shipping refunds due to their errors.
- NOTE: All orders (including expedited priority shipments are subject to a holding period of up to 2 days for processing and order verification). In events such as these, refunds will not be issued for shipments arriving later than anticipated. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience it may have caused you.
In order to protect our customers from fraud, we only ship to the addresses authorized by your credit card company. If you choose to ship to an address that is not your billing address, you'll need to contact your credit card company to add that address as an authorized alternate address. Failure to due this may result in a delay or cancellation of your order.
We will not be held responsible for any goods once they are shipped and leave our premises. We will supply delivery confirmation on all orders in the USA and most international orders to track packages. In the unlikely event a package is lost, we will do our best to help a customer retrieve it. However, it is important to understand that you, the buyer, will take responsibility for any and all goods, purchases, or merchandise once they leave our location. In case of loss or damages, we highly recommend you purchase the USPS insurance upgrade to protect your order.
In short - if the mail carriers delay your package, lose your package, or someone steals it from your mailbox and you have not purchased shipping insurance, it is NOT our responsibility.